Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never Forgotten

All day yesterday I was trying to think of something that I would like to write about. Then all of a sudden it was like a light bulb went on in my head. Ever have those moments? I have always been interested, almost obsessive, about missing children and adults. I have never had anyone close to me disappear, but it's a huge fear of mine that it might happen someday. Then when I read these stories out there of people whose loved one's just simply vanished one day, I would literrally be in tears. Can you imagine what it must feel like to not know what has happened to your child, friend or relative??? I'm sure many of you can. So then I began thinking what can I do to help? Not that I haven't had these thoughts before, but I just really never really knew what to do. Well I started a blog a few days ago about my family and parenting. So I thought what a great idea to add another blog about missing people! If even just one person looks at my page it might make a difference. They might recognize or know information about this missing person. So here I am trying to make a difference. Trying to make sure that these adults and children are never forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment